10 or more guests
This page is designed to assist someone wishing to book a table with more than 11 guests ( but less than 19).
The ORGANISER (person responsible for making the booking) is required to collect menus choices from all of their guests in advance.
This process ensures that we have full availability of your requirements and permits a prompt and efficient service, to a table with a high number of guests.
This does not mean that we cook in advance but were are prepared.
Please follow the process below or call us for assistance on 01373 826270:
1. Book your table and secure it by paying an advance deposit (value as agreed).
2. Invite you guests to visit our website and let you know what Starters plus Main courses they would like. You could also print off our menus and pass them on to your guests. Prices are as listed in menus, however we DO NOT charge additional service or venue fees. Of course you can have as many courses as you like.
3. Desserts can be pre-ordered if you like, but they can also be ordered on the day.
4. All of your guests must let you know their requirements including dietary or allergen specifics.
5. All pre-orders to be collated by the organsier. Do not invite your guests to seperately send their choices to us as we have no way of knowing if any one is missing.
6. The completed pre-order must be submitted no later than 2 days before your booking.
7. Please click the following PDF link to PRINT or SAVE our proforma. It can help you with you pre order creation.