20 or more guests
This page is designed to assist someone wishing to book a table
with more than 19 guests (up to 58).
The ORGANISER (person responsible for making the booking) is required to create a SET MENU of their choosing and confirm guest choices in advance.
This process ensures that we have full availability of your requirements and permits a prompt and efficient service, to a table with a high number of guests.
This does not mean that we cook in advance but were are prepared.
Please follow the process below or call us for assistance on 01373 826270:
1. Book your table and secure it by paying an advance deposit (value as agreed).
2. Choose any 4 starters, 4 main courses & 4 desserts from any of our menus. Prices are as listed in menus, however we DO NOT charge additional service or venue fees. Of course you can have as many courses as you like.
3. Please ensure that each choice is available for the day & time of your booking. We offer two sizes of main courses but only one size can be offered against each main course selected.
4. E-mail or contact us with your set menu options before passing on to your guests. We will then print off your very own personalised set menu that can be distributed among your guests.
5. No later than 2 days before your booking, e-mail us your confirmed party number with there selections. Please do not instruct your guests to contact us separately with their menu choices.
6. Despite the restriction of menu options we are happy to accommodate any dietary or allergy requirements.
7. We cater for meal options not currently on our menus i.e. a specific steak or dietary meals. If you require something specific, please talk to us whilst compiling your set menu.
8. Please click the following PDF links to PRINT or SAVE our set menu example & template.